We have a series of exciting complimentary activities and giveaways planned which we hope you can join us for or partake on your own in recognition of Global Wellness Day.
Saturday, June 8 – Stretch Your Way to Wellness
Located on the private rooftop terrace in our celebrated Chairman’s Suite, these all-levels yoga classes will encourage self-nourishment and reclaim vitality. This is a full spectrum practice that balances strength and stretch for both upper and lower body; supported by generous breathing and ending with a grounding rest.
9 – 10 AM Slow flow class led by Christine Price Clark.
11 – 12 PM Slow flow class led by Christine Price Clark.
4 – 5 PM All-levels Hatha class led by Mark Atherton.
Fresh pressed juice and energy bars will be served following the class and we invite you to stay to mingle with our instructors and other wellness goers.
Space is limited. BYOM = bring your own mat.
Location: Chairman’s Suite Terrace | Fairmont Pacific Rim | 1038 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC
Sunday, June 9 – Forest Bathing in Stanley Park with Nora Lott
Located in the renowned Stanley Park, join Vancouver’s Nora Lott for a two hour guided forest bathing experience where she will lead you to unlock the power of the forest through your body’s five senses. Come soak up the scent of western hemlocks, Douglas-firs, western red cedars, and the sitka spruces within our city’s old growth forest, Stanley Park.
Space is limited.
Location: Entrance to Stanley Park | 501 Denman Street, Vancouver, BC
Public parking available.
June 8 – 14 – Social Media Contest
We want to know what living well means to you! We’re giving away three exciting prizes to three lucky winners on Instagram via @fairmontpacific. Click here to see full contest details. Prizes include a 60 minute Body Quench treatment at Willow Stream Spa, VitaJuwel Wellness Gem-Water bottle, Aromatherapy Associates Sleep and Restore Kit, and a Mineral Wellness Soak from Kerstin Florian.
1. Body Quench treatment at Willow Stream Spa (60 mins), featuring Beauty Through Balance and locally sourced ingredients
2. VitaJuwel Wellness Gem-Water Bottle
3. Aromatherapy Associates Sleep and Restore Kit
4. Kerstin Florian Mineral Wellness Soak
1) Must be 18+ to enter giveaway.
2) Must be following @fairmontpacific
3) Leave a comment: Let us know what living well means to you and tag two friends who inspire you to be your best self.
4) Be sure to tag #globalwellnessday, #gwd2019 and #pacificrimlife
- Entrants must be ages 18+.
- All three winners will be selected Friday, June 14, 2019 at 2:00pm (PST) at random.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram direct message to which they have 24 hours to respond and make arrangements to claim their prize.Body Quench Relieve Treatment redemption is based upon availability. Some blackout dates may apply.
- Winner must be available to claim prize before August 31, 2019.
- Two pieces of government ID will be required in order to claim prize.
* We acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
June 10 – Paying it Forward
Do a good deed and see how you will change your life by changing someone else’s. This year, for any treatments booked at Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Pacific Rim for June 10, our way of paying it forward is to offer each guest a $50 gift certificate. This gift certificate may be used yourself, or gifted to a friend. *Certificates may be redeemed for treatment Monday – Thursday until September 30th.
Drink More (VitaJuwel) Water
Willow Stream Spa will be serving VitaJuwel water between June 8 – 15 and you can enter to win a beautiful VitaJuwel Wellness Bottle or Mineral Wellness Soak from Kersten Florian on Instagram. When we are born, we are about 78% water. Water allows our bodies to transport much needed nutrients to our cells to keep cells hydrated and replenished.
June Special Offer
Book our new Body Quench treatment in June and receive a Beauty Through Balance Signature Travel Set which contains a glacial cleanser, seaweed body butter, glacial mist and hydra skin renewal gel.