Mark your calendars for November 6th, 2023, as WORTH Association (Women of Recreation, Tourism & Hospitality) proudly presents “Yes Shef: Elevating Women in Food & Beverage.” It’s an event that promises to be an unforgettable evening, dedicated to celebrating the remarkable women in British Columbia’s vibrant hospitality community.
During this unique culinary experience, guests will enjoy tasting stations throughout the Fairmont Pacific Rim’s stunning Star Sapphire Ballroom, savouring delights crafted and curated by female-led teams. Noteworthy Chefs will collaborate with student apprentices from the Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts to develop and execute a signature dish. Leading Winemakers, Sommeliers, Brewers and Bar Professionals will serve wine, beer and cocktail creations. Participating chefs include Fairmont Pacific Rim’s very own Executive Pastry Chef Kate Siegel, alongside Leah Patitucci & Chloe Sy.
Here’s a glimpse of what the evening has in store:
- 5:30 PM – Tasting & Mingle
- 6:30 PM – Live Music from The Dimes & DJ Pri
- 8:30 PM – Awards Presentation
- 9:45 PM – Silent Auction Closes
Your ticket includes:
- Over 20 food & beverage tasting stations featuring creations by 15 of BC’s Top Female Chefs and Canada’s Top Beverage Professionals and Companies.
- An opportunity to meet and connect with the leaders of BC’s Recreation, Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
- The chance to win over $20,000 worth of prizes in a Silent Auction.
- $200 General Admission
- $175 Early Bird WORTH Member Pricing (SOLD OUT)
Proceeds from ticket sales will contribute directly to scholarships and the development of essential programming and resources that pave the way for the next generation of hospitality leaders.