We are please to share the news that both the Willow Stream Spa and the retail boutique will re-open to guests on Friday, July 31. The Spa will offer a modified collection of treatments and services, with online reservations available to the public beginning on Friday, July 17.
“We are thrilled to welcome our community back to Willow Stream Spa,” comments Jens Moesker, Regional Vice President and General Manager, Fairmont Pacific Rim. “We do so with the health, safety and wellbeing of guests and colleagues as the utmost priority and our team has been hard at work preparing a comprehensive health and safety plan, introducing extensive measures to ensure the wellbeing of our guests, all while providing the luxury Willow Stream Spa experience.”
At each touchpoint along the guest journey through Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Pacific Rim, extensive measures are being taken to protect guests and employees. These measures include but are not limited to; physical distancing guidelines, mandatory screening for all guests and employees, temperature checks, masks provided to guests and worn by all employees and guests in the spa facility, and increased frequency of cleaning with EPA registered disinfecting chemicals that have been proven effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19. Hands-on training for all employees, a dedicated on-property rollout committee and a formal audit program, validated under the global ALLSAFE Cleanliness label, ensure initial and continued compliance.
To celebrate the spa’s re-opening, guests are invited to enjoy the summer Spa & Patio Sun experience available beginning Monday, August 3. For every treatment reserved at Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Pacific Rim from Monday through Wednesday until August 31, spa goers will receive complimentary lunch or dinner at the hotel’s outdoor Pac Rim Patio Pop-Up venue to be used at their enjoyment ($32.00 value. patio open 12-8pm daily, weather dependent).
Management and staff have worked diligently during the spa’s closure to implement further updates and adjustments to spa treatments and processes to promote the health and safety of guests and staff. An overview of the updates and adjustments Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Pacific Rim has made can be found below.
- Effective Friday, July 31, a modified selection of treatments will be available including massage treatments (including RMT), facials and nail services.
- Temporary closures of spa lounges, outdoor terrace, hot tubs and saunas will remain in effect at this time.
- Effective Friday, July 31, the Spa will be open from 9:00am – 9:00pm from Thursday – Sunday, and 10:00am – 6:00pm Monday – Wednesday.
- Guests visiting the spa will receive a temperature check upon arrival at spa reception and provided a mask to wear in the spa during their visit.
- The Spa Reception staff will welcome guests upon arrival and direct them to their treatment room.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided prior to entering the spa facility.
- Hand washing before and after all treatments is required by the guest and the Treatment Provider.
- Treatment Providers will wear masks, protective eyewear and face shields as an enhanced safety measure.
- All payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift cards.
Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Pacific Rim will continue to follow local, provincial and national health, government and industry regulations regarding the safe operation of spas. As the spa receives additional guidance, its policies and practices will be updated accordingly.
Guests interested in scheduling treatments or services can do so online. For additional information on Willow Stream Spa’s and Accor’s commitment to helping its community stay safe and stay well, please visit ALLStayWell.com.